M-Audio has announced the introduction of its brand-new Uber Mic professional USB microphone with headphone output.
Whether it’s recording instruments and vocals, doing podcasts or broadcasting, or bringing the gaming experience to the next level, the M-Audio Uber Mic does it all.
Recognizing a critical need in the market for a professional-quality microphone with the performance, functional versatility and mounting options to meet any recording scenario, M-Audio’s unmatched engineering has created the ideal microphone that satisfies a wide variety of recording demands. Whatever the conditions, Uber Mic guarantees premium studio-grade capture every time.
With pristine A/D converters that provide 16-bit resolution digital audio, recordings will exhibit exceptional dynamic range that capture every nuance and subtlety of the performance. When combined with a wide-range 30-20,000Hz frequency response and sample rates up to 48kHz, recordings are completely clear and true to the original source.
“The M-Track Uber Mic is exactly what people have been waiting for—a high-performance, easy-to-use microphone system with selectable polar patterns, headphone output and multiple setup options,” said Sandira Blas, Product Marketing Manager for M-Audio.
“Whether recording live music, doing podcasts or broadcasts or maximizing the gaming experience, Uber Mic does it all.”
Four Selectable Polar Patterns
Crystal-clear recording demands the right tools for the job. M-Audio’s Uber Mic features a large-diaphragm 3-capsule condenser microphone, with a choice of four polar patterns including cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8 and single point stereo. Uber Mic is primed and ready to handle anything that comes its way.
The USB/direct mixing control with mic volume enables zero- latency recording and monitoring, so users will hear exactly what they’re recording in real time, a huge “must have” advantage compared to lesser products.
Uber Mic features
- Easy, intuitive operation for any application.
- Wide-range 30–20,000Hz frequency response delivers detailed, natural sound.
- 3-capsule condenser microphone element, including single-point stereo.
- 4 selectable polar patterns to customize your ideal recording.
- Polar patterns: cardioid, figure-8, omnidirectional, and stereo.
- ⅛” headphone jack and internal headphone amplifier.
- USB/direct mixing control with mic volume control enables zero-latency recording and monitoring.
- Microphone mute control ensures privacy.
- LCD display shows polar pattern and currently selected control level.
- Studio-quality recording and playback for accurate reproduction.
- Convenient desktop mounting with threaded insert for optional stand-mounting.
- Integrated stand fits easily into any setup.
The M-Track Uber Mic will be available Q4 2017, priced at an MSRP of £89.99 GBP.