M-Audio has introduced its new Code Series keyboards, a family of three full-featured models.
Available in 25-, 49-, and 61-key versions, the Code Series combines a remarkably smooth-feeling keyboard with a surprisingly complete feature set to create a keyboard line of unusually professional capability and unexpected value.
The Code Series builds upon M-Audio’s legacy of innovative workflow and playability. Their comprehensive controls automatically map to popular DAW’s such as Ableton Live, Apple GarageBand, Apple Logic, Pro Tools, and Steinberg Cubase, so artists can easily convert their creativity into immediate, tangible results.
Code Series keyboards features
- Smooth-feel, semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch.
- 16 velocity-sensitive pads with LED feedback.
- Touch pad for X/Y axis control.
- USB Bus powered for portability and ease of use.
- 5 Pin MIDI Input, and Output jacks allowing you to control your favourite synths.
- Assignable pitch & mod wheels, knobs, faders, buttons (with macro ASCII support), and transport control with Mackie Control and HUI modes.
- Split keyboard with four assignable zones.
- Expression and Sustain pedal inputs.
- 6 digit LED display.
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, AIR Music Technology Loom and Hybrid 3.
The Code Series will be available in May 2015, priced at £149.99 GPB for Code 25, £189.99 GBP for Code 49, and £229.99 GBP for Code 61. The keyboards will be on display at the 2015 NAMM Show, January 22-25, Hall A, Booth 6700 in Anaheim, California.
More information: M-Audio