M-Audio has announced availability of the Hammer 88 Pro, a full-sized, 88-key, USB powered MIDI keyboard controller with graded hammer action and assignable aftertouch.
The Hammer 88 Pro weighted keyboard controller is created for musicians everywhere that want real piano feel onboard software controls, and precision playing options for fast and fun music creation, right out of the box.
Taking feedback from users and artists alike, the new Hammer 88 Pro is equipped to be the ultimate studio and live performance tool and features M-Audio’s smart chord, smart scale, arpeggiator, note repeat, RGB pads, sliders and more! Add the Hammer 88 Pro’s natural piano feel to your arsenal and bring your music to the next level!
Hammer 88 Pro features
- Best-in-class 88 graded hammer-action keys with aftertouch and assignable zones.
- 16 RGB, backlit, assignable, velocity-sensitive pads with Note Repeat for beat production, clip launching, and more.
- 8 assignable knobs & buttons for controlling virtual instruments, mix plugins, DAW controls, and more.
- 9 assignable faders for controlling virtual instruments, plugins, DAW faders, and more.
- Preset and DAW buttons for auto-mapped DAW controls & plugin parameters.
- Smart Chord mode enables playing of enharmonic or custom chord voicings.
- Smart Scale mode eliminates wrong notes making it easy to craft a perfect song.
- Arpeggiator with Type, Octave, Gate and Swing controls.
- Ergonomically designed pitch and modulation wheels & (3) footswitch pedal inputs and (1) expression pedal input.
- USB-MIDI connection and 5-pin MIDI Input and Output for connecting to external MIDI gear.
- Intuitive layout featuring an OLED screen for quick control edits.
- Includes music rest, MIDI editor software and a complete software production package.
Priced $799 USD / £579.99 GBP, the controller comes with Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, MPC Beats, Ableton Live Lite, 7 virtual instruments from AIR Music Technology, and 9 MPC Expansion Packs.
More information: M-Audio