M-Audio is has recently launched two new additions to the BX monitor series which offers studio-quality sound to music producers, livestreamers and podcasters.
BX3BT and BX4BT both feature 120 watts of crystal-clear sound, military-grade Black Kevlar woofers and computer-optimized natural silk dome tweeters, providing a perfect combination of low bass and high-end frequencies for a true stereo image. There is also a rear port on both the BX3BT and BX4BT that adds extended low-frequency response for an enhanced multimedia listening experience, all contained inside an acoustically-inert MDF cabinet designed to conveniently fit anywhere.
The M-Audio BX4BT & BX3BT Multimedia Reference Monitors offer the flexibility to playback audio from any Bluetooth® streaming device with excellent studio quality sound. This opens the possibilities of playing audio from any Bluetooth® device including a turntable, phone, or even a computer to stream a reference mix. Get a better listening experience with our compact, powerful, Bluetooth® enabled M-Audio BX4BT & BX3BT multimedia reference monitors.
BX3BT and BX4BT features
- Bluetooth Connectivity – Easily pair with any Bluetooth-enabled device for wireless streaming.
- Black Kevlar low frequency drivers; 1” natural silk dome tweeters.
- New computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging.
- High-EQ and Low-EQ controls for dialing in the perfect sound.
- Enhanced rear ports for extended low-frequency response.
- Left/right Active Speaker Position switch for configuring which side has volume control.
- Bluetooth, 1/4”, 1/8”, and RCA inputs for connecting to virtually any audio source.
- Front 1/8” AUX input for quick connection of smartphones or other audio sources.
- Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound.
- Includes 1/8” speaker interconnect cable, 1/8” to 1/8” cable and 1/8” to RCA cable.
Now available for purchase, the BX3BT and BX4BT are priced $129 USD and $179 USD, respectively.
More information: M-Audio