MAAT has announced the release of the SantaCruzEQ, a minimum phase parametric equalizer effect plugin with 6 or 12 different EQ types.
SantaCruzEQ borrows the innovative code from both Algorithmix’s original PEQ Blue and our own thEQblue remix, wrapping it in a modern, higher fidelity environment designed to help you be more productive.
- Fully parametric minimum phase EQ for complete control.
- 80 bit internal precision blows away the competition for sound quality.
- Up to twelve unique idealized architectures, derived from analog circuitry.
- Broad choice of cut, shelf and bell topologies.
- AutoGain for effortless A/B comparisons.
- Proprietary oversampling for “analog” sound at 44.1 and 48k.
- AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.10 and newer), AU, VST 2, VST 3.
- Sample rates from 44.1 to 384 kHz.
SantaCruzEQ6 is on sale for the intro price of $149 USD (regular $189 USD). Available soon, SantaCruzEQ12 has an intro price of $209 USD (regular $259 USD).
More information: MAAT