Mabelton Audio has announced the release of the integration pack for Ableton Push and Nexus2, the virtual instrument by reFX.
The Mabelton Audio Integration Packs offer an instant way to solve a significant problem – popular third party VSTs cannot be used from Push in the same way as Ableton’s instruments can. So if you own Sylenth, DIVA, Zebra, the Arturia V Collection or Alchemy, this might interest you (more VSTs being added regularly – please check back).
Nexus 2 Push Integration Pack features
- Find ReFX Nexus2 and all its factory presets inside your Push menu.
- Browse through all 1,028 of the factory presets from Push’s screen.
- Load up any of the presets from Push.
- Control the main knobs and sliders on Nexus2 using Push’s knobs (and record your tweaks using Ableton’s automation function).
- Use Push features seamlessly with Nexus2, including step sequencer, in scale mode, etc.
The integration pack for Ableton Push and ReFX Nexus2 is available for purchase for £9.99 GBP.
More information: Crafted Sound