Madrona Labs has released updates for its Aalto, Kaivo and Virta software synthesizer instruments.
This update introduces a new licensing system, adds features including UTF-8 support, and improves compatibility with macOS Sierra and Windows 10.
The update is free of cost to existing customers, and all plugins are compatible with previous versions.
Coinciding with its rollout of new versions, Madrona Labs has announced a Winter sale with all instruments available at a 25% discount.
Changes in Aalto, Kaivo & Virta
- New licensing system.
- New software PLL host sync.
- UTF-8 compatibility for patch and registration names.
- Fixed an issue where the protocol type (MIDI, MPE, OSC) was not loading if the plugin editor did not exist.
- Fixed an issue where folder or patch names starting in numbers might not appear.
- Code signed Mac OS installer for Gatekeeper compatibility.
- Code signed Windows installer for Windows 10 compatibility.
- Fixed a drawing problem with multiple plugin windows.
- Fixed a problem where the sequencer would restart when its parameters were changed.
- Fixed a problem where sequencer voices would stop after a program change.
- Fixed a hanging notes issue with some DAWs including Reaper.
- Virta: Improved delay diffuser sonics.
- Virta: Fixed zipper noise when automating oscillator levels.
- Virta: Fixed a possible freeze in pitch shifter.
Madrona Labs plugins are available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU).
The sale runs through January 5th, 2017. Use the code MAYTHEREBEPEACE on any of the product pages to get 25% off any Madrona Labs plugin.
More information: Madrona Labs