GS DSP has announced the release of its new real-time pitch and frequency transformation effect plugin MagicPitch.
MagicPitch is a multi-curve spectral pitch and frequency shifter with a built-in modulation system. De-tune harmonics, fatten up your drums, create otherworldly vocals – it’s all there. Easily and quickly apply separate pitch and frequency shifting per frequency, or ranges of frequencies. Mix them, modulate them, spread them, run wild, and create original frequency transformations from subtle de-tunings to extreme effects on the brink of insanity.
Available for Windows and Mac in VST3, AU and AAX formats, the plugin is on sale for the intro price of $49.49 USD until June 18th, 2022 (regular $74.74 USD). A fully functional trial version is available to download.
Additionally, the MagicDelay spectral delay was updated to v2022.1:
- Presets by Cristian Vogel.
- AAX version now available.
- Preset stepping.
- CurveModifiers reset button.
- Polished UI.
- Added points on a line now don’t disappear.
- Auto-Learn: The magic wand in the followers is a toggle now and it will keep learning unless deactivated.
- Better use of Plugin Categories.
More information: GS DSP