Magix has launched the latest version of its SOUND FORGE Audio Studio audio editor software for Windows.
Version 13 features a new Event Tool, customizable interface and Surround 5.1 editing.
This is audio editing… for everyone. The all new SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 13 has the tools, the features and professional effects you need for any audio task, be that recording, editing, restoration or mastering.
Record top quality podcasts, digitize and restore your old records and tapes, prepare CDs for duplication, master your music for broadcast or streaming, create video soundtracks. Professional audio editing is just a few clicks away with SOUND FORGE Audio Studio.
SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 13 features
- New: Event Tool for flexible and dynamic editing.
- New: Modern and customizable interface with 4 colors.
- New: Surround sound editing with six audio channels.
- Audio editing with professional effects.
- Digitalization of records and cassettes, incl. restoration and audio conversion.
- Audio recording up to 32-bit/384 kHz.
- CD authoring.
- Video sound optimization.
- Incl. Ozone Elements from iZotope.
SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 13 is available for $59.99 USD. Registered users can upgrade to the latest version at a discounted price.
More information: Magix