Magix has announced the release of Samplitude Pro X6, an update to the pro audio software that provides recording and mixing engineers with sophisticated functions and a revolutionary DAW workflow.
Edit in realtime, during recording. Apply effects in a custom way to individual clips. Visualize volume, frequency and phase information for selected tracks. Use batch export for automated editing of multiple files at once. Shape your sound – with more efficiency, detail and control.
Changes in Samplitude Pro X6
- New: dynamicEQ.
- New: Dockable track editor.
- New: Track output recording.
- New: Preset-search-function in Plug-in browser.
- New: Central Automation Control with Automation Panel.
- New: Editing during playback.
- New: Precise and simple aux level control.
- New: High quality resampling engine.
- coreFX VolumeFormer.
- iZotope Ozone 9 Elements.
- Celemony Melodyne 5 essential.
- MAGIX Independence Pro Plus.
The Suite edition also includes Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 7 (incl. update to version 8), Sound Forge Pro 14, the full version of colorFX Suite & coreFX Suite, and more.
Samplitude Pro X6 is available at the following pricing:
- Samplitude Pro X6: $399 USD ($199 USD for upgrade).
- Samplitude Pro X6 Suite: $599 USD ($249 USD for upgrade).
- Samplitude Pro Suite 365: Starting from $29.99 USD/month.
- Samplitude Pro 365: Starting from $22.99 USD/month.
Use coupon code MGXJUN21 at the checkout to get a 20% discount on Samplitude Pro X and other Magix software through June 30th, 2021.
More information: Magix