Magix has announced availability of the Sound Forge Pro 14 software for recording, audio editing and mastering.
The update includes newly developed workflow dynamics to realize your projects even faster. An innovative WaveColor allows you to visualize any waveform with concise colors and the new Spectroscope provides precise and detailed real-time frequency analysis thanks to FFT technology.
SOUND FORGE Pro has been the tool of choice for ambitious audio editing for over 25 years. Version 14 offers powerful tools for professional recording, editing, mastering and restoration. SOUND FORGE Pro lets you achieve maximum quality results at the highest level of technology.
Sound Forge Pro 14 features
- 32 channel audio recording, editing and processing.
- NEW: Instant Action window for faster workflow.
- NEW: Windows context menu for easy task assignment.
- NEW: WaveColor and spectroscope visualization.
- Mastering and restoration with iZotope plug-ins: Ozone 9 Elements and RX 7 Elements.
- New VST Engine & ARA2 Support.
- Record at 64-bit/768 kHz.
- Numerous audio effects and plug-ins.
- zplane élastique Timestretch 3.3.1 upgrade with new élastiquePro v3 Engine.
Sound Forge Pro 14 is available now for $399 USD. An upgrade is $199 USD.
Also available is Sound Forge Pro 14 Suite, which includes a range of sophisticated plugins such as the innovative Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro and Melodyne essential. The suite is $599 USD or $299 USD for the upgrade.
The Pro Suite 365 subscription starts from $26.99 USD/month.
During the month of March you can use coupon code 20MGXMUSICAIR at the checkout to receive a 20% discount on your purchase.
More information: Magix