Tritik has announced the release of a new audio effect plugin that celebrates imperfections.
Flaw can be used to inject subtle instabilities and make the sound more alive, create strong alterations and fully reshape audio textures, or give a lo-fi vibe to a whole mix or a single instrument.
- Versatile modulation section with waveform and rate controls.
- Lo-fi reverb, full of character.
- Noise section including tape, vinyl, and cracklings sounds.
- Drive control for some extra warmth.
- Analog modeled low-cut and high-cut filters.
- Fully resizable high-resolution interface.
Available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats for Windows and Mac, Flaw is priced 29 EUR. An introductory price of EUR 19 is offered until July 31st, 2021.
More information: Tritik