MakeProAudio has announced that the highly anticipated first ever DIY MakeKit synthesizer DinoPark is now available.
The first multi-model DIY synth MakeKit and best sounding maker project board ever produced, offers the finest quality and most affordable Classic Synth emulation available anywhere – the only classic synth emulation offering as latency-free hardware.
Dino Park is a multi-specialist that performs as responsive zero-latency hardware, that can emulate a very large sonic spectrum of synthesis and delivers superior sound quality.
Dino Park features
- DIY Multi Modeling Synthesizer in different versions.
- Extends any keyboard setup with the true-to-original sound and glamour of the classics.
- Easy to assemble, one screwdriver is all it takes.
- Three Classic Synth models pre-installed and ready to play.
- Up to 32 Synth models can be stored in on-board memory.
- 50 factory presets and 50 user memories per model.
- Simple user interface.
- VSTi Editor Software (free download).
- Compact, robust housing.
- Available in different versions.
- Can be integrated into Arduino or Raspberry Pi projects.
- Extended hardware control with “Dino Dials” (available soon).
- Expandable without limits.
- Can be integrated via glue into networks in which the network itself becomes an instrument.
Every Dino Park comes with the legendary Minimax, Pro12 and Prodyssey pre-installed, with more exciting synth models available soon.
The Dino Dark modular modeling synth is available now with various options:
- Dino Park Board (DSP Board with many connection possibilities): 279 EUR.
- Dino Park Maker board bundle (DSP board with many connection options, connectors, Dino display): 299 EUR.
- Dino Park MakeKit (DSP board with many connection possibilities, connections, housing, power supply): 399 EUR.
- Dino Park MakeKit EX (DSP board with many connection possibilities, connectors, housing; expansion board with MIDI, SPDIF, analog inputs, power supply): 469 EUR.
- Dino Park MakeKit EXL (DSP-Board with many connection possibilities, connections, larger housing – space for two DSP boards with many connection possibilities, expansion board with MIDI, SPDIF, analog inputs), power supply: 519 EUR.
More information: MakeProAudio