Plugin Boutique has launched an exclusive sale on the Marble virtual instrument by Cinematique Instruments, offering 30% off the Kontakt library for a limited time.
MARBLE is a creative music tool – it is an extremely versatile instrument, modern and inspiring. By coming up with two parallel sound slots equipped with an “open” sequencer, real-time sound shaping and loads of acoustic and synthetic sound sources MARBLE tries to find new approaches to music production.
MARBLE covers a wide range of musical components and offers an enormous number of possibilities and options. About 900 presets are surely demonstrating that. You have single sounds, tonal textures, rhythmical figures, drum beats, ambient patterns, moving spheres, percussion loops etc. There are endless ways you can use MARBLE.
- 63 single instruments – drums, percussion, synths, textures, basses, pads, guitars, mallets Up to 6x round robin and 8x dynamic layering – approx. 2.500 Samples.
- Two track 16 step „open“ sequencer – each step is controllable by 12 parameters.
- Extreme versatility.
- Fully chromatic.
- Real-time sound shaping by 13 simultaneous effects.
- 900 presets.
- Clear arranged Interface – intuitive programing possibilities – easy to use CPU friendly – no additional loading, low memory.
- Infinite play by freezing.
- Highly inspirational.
- Random engine.
Marble for Kontakt 5.3 or higher (full version) is on sale for 105 EUR until October 1st, 2020 (regular 150 EUR).
More information: Cinematique Instruments