Plugin Boutique has announced a sale on the Mark Studio 2 bass guitar amp and effect suite by Overloud.
What’s the smallest, most powerful bass amp in the world? The Mark Studio 2! This exciting software gives you 6 Markbass heads, 9 Markbass cabinets and a rich pedalboard to complete your rig and unleash your creativity.
Mark Studio 2 features
- Six top-class Markbass amp models: TA501, R500, Classic 300, TTE500, Little Mark Tube and MoMark.
- Nine Markbass cabinets: STD 151HR (rear-ported 1×15″), STD 152HR (rear-ported 2×15″), STD 104HR (rear-ported 1×15″), STD 104HF (front-ported 4×10″), STD 106HF (front-ported 6×10″), Classic 108 (sealed 8×10″), Traveler 121H (front-ported 1×12″), New York 804 (front-ported 4x”) and New York 122 (front-ported 2×12″).
- Full pedalboard including: octave, envelope filter, bass chorus, distortion and compressor.
- Choice of 6 microphones, plus a preset combination of 2 front microphones.
- Faithful reproduction of every characteristic and nuance of Markbass amps and cabinets.
- Ultra-flexible signal path makes it easy to balance the Direct (plugin) input, Line Out (amp direct Out) and Mic Output levels.
Regularly $119 USD, Mark Studio 2 is on sale for $55 USD until May 28th, 2019.
More information: Overloud