Martinic has announced Combo Model F, a freeware virtual combo organ modelled after a well-known combo organ from the 1960s.
Combo Model F features
- 4-octave C-to-C keyboard.
- Harmonic range 6 polyphonic octaves.
- 4 footage tabs: 16′, 8′, 4′, 2?’.
- 3 treble voice tabs: Dolce, Principale, Strings.
- Multi-Tone Booster voice with All Booster tab.
- Knee lever control.
- Bass voice (grey keys).
- Vibrato unit with adjustable speed and depth.
- Volume pedal.
- Adjustable tuning per note.
- Fully modelled (no samples inside).
- Model includes oscillators, dividers, crosstalk, noise, filters, key contacts and key click.
- Velocity-sensitive key contact attack and release.
- Fully automatable.
Combo Model F will be available as a freeware instrument plugin for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) soon.
More information: Martinic