Martinic has released version 1.2.2 of the Combo Model F and version 1.3.2 of Combo Model V, two freeware combo organ instrument plug-ins for Windows and Mac.
Combo Model F is a freeware virtual combo organ, modelled after a well-known Italian combo organ from the 1960s.
Combo Model V is a freeware virtual combo organ, modelled after a well-known combo organ from the 1960s.
Changes in Combo Model F v1.2.2 / Combo Model V v1.3.2
- [Combo Model V] Added extend bass range and 8′-16′ bass switches.
- [Combo Model V] Improved bass voice attack/release transients.
- [Combo Model F] Increased precision of bass volume knob.
- Improved reverb sound.
- Improved guitar cabinet simulation resampling quality.
- Improved plug-in parameter labelling.
- Added tooltips in GUI.
- Increased precision of bass volume and reverb knobs.
- Highlight MIDI learnable controls.
- Automatically (dis)arm clear MIDI map button.
- Cancel MIDI learn on panic attack.
- Improved GUI automation behaviour.
- Improved Scala scale file import when base frequency is out of range.
- [Mac OS X] Slightly improved overall CPU use.
- [Windows] Fixed enter key clearing selected text on keyboard input.
The plug-ins are available to download as freeware for Windows and Mac (VST/AU).
More information: Martinic