Martinic has updated the free Combo Model F software organ instrument for Windows and Mac to version 1.1.0.
Combo Model F is a freeware virtual combo organ, modelled after a well-known combo organ from the 1960s.
Changes in Combo Model F v1.1.0
- Renewed, larger GUI with 3 views: organ, settings and tuning.
- Improved voice filters (brighter, more raucous).
- Added leakage to tone generator outputs.
- Added preamp filter stage.
- Extended vibrato speed range.
- Tweaked vibrato depth, which now defaults to light.
- More authentic noise (mains hum, pink/white noise, chatter).
- Added warning when loading project/preset from older version.
- Updated presets.
- Load/save tuning from/to Scala scale (.scl) files.
- Remember sustain pedal/pitch wheel link when toggling sustain/pitch bend.
- Selecting a tab for MIDI learn no longer changes its state.
- Fixed key stealing in FL Studio, Studio One.
- Fixed QC LED turning on although tuning hasn’t changed.
- [Mac OS X] Fixed GUI width glitch.
The Combo Model F is available as a freeware plug-in for Windows and Mac (VST/AU).
More information: Martinic