Master Tones has announced the release of a new set of plugins. The Stage Package contains two analog stereo field editors: The Widener and The Deepener.
The Widener can increase or decrease the width of the stereo sound image without phasing issues, and adjust the ambiance in your music. The Deepener is designed to modify the positioning of the sound source in the center of the sound stage.
Bring your sound to the next stage, literally. Numerous classic analog gears that work magic on the sound image, but with The Widener (TW) and The Deepener (TD), we make the magic available through your computer.
Powered by Ariosa technology, The Widener expands the boundary of your sound to a whole new level, breaking the borderline of the stereo image; The Deepener can easily alternate the depth of the center stage, creating an astonishing dynamic to your work. Combining forces, The Stage Package will change your perspective towards digital plugins and your music.
Stage Package features
- Two plug-ins: The Widener (TW) and The Deepener (TD).
- Expand stereo width image and modify sound source depth image.
- EQ for the plugin to function only at certain frequency range.
- Smooth functioning without any phasing issue.
- Input/Output gains with reverse link.
- Intuitive and neat UI/UX, easy to navigate.
- Presets that help with fast mixing.
- Highest supporting sampling rate at 96kHz (up to 192 kHz internal working sampling rate).
Available for Windows and Mac in VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, the Stage Package is on sale for the introductory price of $119 USD (regular $159 USD). The Widener and The Deepener are also available individually, priced $99 USD each. A 14-day full functional free trial is available to registered Master Tones users.
More information: Master Tones