Mathew Lane has released version 2.0 of DrMS, a spatial processor plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Build on a completely new internal algorithm, version 2 of the DrMS spatial processor plugin sounds even better then before. The new engine allows to create wider and deeper soundstages while, of course, maintaining the excellent compatibility DrMS is known for.
DrMS v2.0 features
- Completely new & improved soundengine
- Enhanced GUI
- MS encoding & decoding
- Spatial audio processing: Zoom in, add Depth, change Width
- Resonant HPF, TiltEQ and Delay on each of the four processing sections
- Full mono compatibility
- Autogain circuit for easy level matched A/B comparision
- Smart MCU control surface layout
- Wide range of applications for mixing, mastering and post production
- Easy installation with new installer
- Supports AU/VST2/RTAS on OSX and Windows using the free Pluggo Runtime shell
DrMS 2.0 is available for download for 25 EUR (ex. VAT). The update is free for existing users and a demo version can be downloaded.
Visit Mathew Lane for more information.