Matt Tytel has released version 0.4.1 beta of Helm, a free synthesizer instrument for Windows, Mac & Linux.
Added some features including Audio/MIDI settings under the logo button and retrigger for LFOs.
Also fixed a bunch of bugs so Helm should be more stable.
Changes in Helm v0.4.1
- Add Audio/MIDI settings page under Helm logo button.
- Fixed occasional hang when using MIDI learn/automation.
- JACK support for GNU/Linux.
- Better MIDI default device connection.
- Reduced aliasing in sub oscillator a bit.
- Added DC blocker.
- Added retrigger to monophonic LFOs and step sequencer.
- Added playhead sync to monophonic LFOs and step sequencer.
- Improved portamento slide function.
- Change white noise LFO to Sample and Hold.
- Added Sample and Glide to LFO waveforms.
- Fixed unintentional automation cancelling in some DAWs.
- Fixed zippering when modulating some parameters.
- Windows installer now puts shortcut in Start Menu.
Helm is a free download (VST/AU/AAX/LV2/Standalone).