MaxSynths has announced the release of DSP-2 Vocal, a new high precision effect for vocal tracks.
DSP-2 is a new high precision insert effect for vocal processing which includes an Intelligent Dynamic Processor, a saturator, a four band equalizer fixed on vocal key frequencies and a room emulator based on the Schroeder reverberator.
DSP-2 Vocal features
- Intelligent Dynamic Processor (IDP).
- Four different automatic operative modes:
- Fast attack, fast release.
- Fast A, slow R.
- Slow A, fast R.
- Slow A, slow R.
- Selectable compression ratio.
- Saturator with three different operation modes.
- EQ fixed on vocal key frequencies.
- Room emulator based on Schroeder reverb model.
- Transparent increment of the perceived volume level.
- High precision input/output VU-meter.
- Low CPU usage.
DSP-2 for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 19.90 EUR.
Visit MaxSynths for more information.