McDSP has announced the APB-16 Analog Processing Box, its first ever hardware box.
The McDSP Analog Processing Box (APB) combines the flexibility of software with the fidelity of premium analog processing. Each channel can be controlled by a Pro Tools plug-in giving true digital workflow with genuine analog performance.
Processing options include compressors, mastering limiters, transient enhancement devices, multi-channel and multi-band applications, and so much more… we’re only getting started.
- Programmable analog processing.
- Premium analog components.
- Multiple analog saturation options.
- APB-ready software plug-in bundle.
- Sample accurate automation.
- AKM 32-bit DAC and ADC.
- Thunderbolt 2 and 3 compatible.
- Manufactured in the United States.
The APB-16 Analog Processing Box release date is Q2 2019. It will be available through select dealers only. McDSP will be offering a limited quantity of APB-16 units at an introductory price.
More information: McDSP