McDSP has announced that its all-new EC-300 Echo Collection plugin is now shipping.
The EC-300 brings the sound of dozens of echo and chorus effects into a single plug-in. The three delay types – Magnetic, Digital, and Analog – come with a generous collection of user controls, plenty of character modes, highly stylized visual feedback, and McDSP’s nearly two decades of gear modeling experience.
Each EC-300 delay type comes with additional character modes to create new and unique sounds. Other delay features include adjustable saturation, wow and flutter, delay output ducking, in-loop filtering and EQ, and level control at the input and output stages. The EC-300 can operate in single, dual, and ping-pong modes, and delay time can be synced to session playback or to a tapped tempo.
EC-300 Echo Collection features
- Three delay types – Magnetic, Digital, and Analog.
- Wide variety of character modes per delay tape.
- Saturation, Wow, Flutter, Ducking, and other delay features.
- Single, dual, and ping-pong delay operation.
- Tap tempo and session sync.
- Over 75 SIMs (Synthetic Impulse Models) included.
- Double precision processing.
- Mono, stereo, and mono-to-stereo versions.
The EC-300 HD supports AAX DSP/Native, AU, and VST while the EC-300 Native supports AAX Native, AU and VST.
The EC-300 is available at an introductory price of $99 USD (Native) / $149 USD (HD). Note that the EC-300 initial release only supports Mac OS. Windows support is coming soon.