MeeBlip has announced availability of its thru5, a new MIDI splitter kit.
The board is mostly assembled; all you have to do is solder on the MIDI jacks and (for power) the USB port. Put it together, and you have a tool that takes any MIDI input and sends it to five outputs, perfect for clock in jam sessions and keeping all your gear connected.
- Easy-to-build kit; some through-hole soldering required.
- Passes MIDI data from the MIDI IN to five MIDI OUT jacks.
- Low latency hardware MIDI pass-through.
- Runs on 5V Power from a computer USB port or USB wall wart (power only, does not pass data).
- Opto-isolated MIDI IN to eliminate ground loops.
- Individual active signal processing for each MIDI OUT.
- Size: 125 x 40 x 25 mm (4.9″ x 1.6″ x 1″), weight: 72 g (2.5 oz).
Regularly $24.95, thru5 is on sale for $19.95 USD for a limited time. It is also included for free with all geode sales (with free standard shipping) in a special intro sale for 48 hours.
More information: MeeBlip