MeldaProduction has announced the release of MMultiAnalyzer, an audio analysis effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
MMultiAnalyzer is a unique multitrack analyzer and sonogram, which will let you look inside your audio material and reveal problems and collisions quickly, easily and with astonishing accuracy. Just put it onto all tracks you are interested in and the plugins automatically find each other. Then there are the unique features such as super-resolution, deharmonization, and much more…
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange.
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
MMultiAnalyzer is available to purchase for the introductory price of 20 EUR (regular 50 EUR). It is also included in the MTotalBundle, and in the new MMixingBundle, which contains a collection of plug-ins for efficient and superb quality mixing.
An update to version 7.03 is available for other MeldaProduction plug-ins, providing several optimizations from sonograms and delaylines to general processing core optimizations, improves MIDI controllers and adds several features. Furthermore 7.03c provides some compatibility fixes and is highly recommended to install.
More information: MeldaProduction