MAutoAlign is an automatic solution for problems with phase cancellations when recording a single instrument using multiple microphones. Instead of searching for optimal delays and phase inversions, this plugin analyses the audio material in all tracks at once and solves the problem for you. The plugin is free for users of MTotalBundle and MMasteringBundle, or available for riddiculous introductory price of 20 EUR as usual.
Another plugin is MTuner, which is a simple frequency analyzer designed mainly for tuning guitars and is free.
- Unique multitrack design – the plugin does not need any advanced techniques with sidechains etc. All you need is to do is to place one instance to each track. These will automatically talk to each other and perform the analysis without need for your interaction.
- Completely transparent processing – the plugin only delays each track and potentially inverts phase of some of them. But performs no filtering or any other advanced processing which alters the signal.
- Advanced metering system – provided meters display frequency cancellations useful to judge how much of the signal is lost when mixing the tracks together.
- Up to 8 channels surround processing – our plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface – our products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of our plugins. Moreover our plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI’s.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn – you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Fully automatable.
- Detects frequency, note and deviation from correct pitch in cents – resolves frequencies in range 50Hz to 2kHz, which is enough for most instruments and vocals.
- History log – displays more than 20 previous notes, which is useful to quickly convert melodies into notes.
MeldaProduction has also released version 4.02 of its effect plugins, which fixes some problems and adds several features, mostly to plugins from MCreativeBundle.
More information: MeldaProduction