MeldaProduction has released updates for all its effect plug-ins.
We have optimized several features, fixed some compatibility issues and added some features, such as the signal generator shape postprocessing.
Changes in MeldaProduction effect plug-ins
- Advanced signal generator shape post-processing – every signal generator now has advanced controls for skewing, adding harmonics and even graph-based shape and amplitude modification.
- Added multiband crossover phase compensation for MS/L/R modes.
- Added pingpong mode, offset between channels and feedback bandpass for MMultiBandDelay.
- Added band panorama control.
- Optimized linear-phase crossovers.
- Optimized processing in single-band.
- Added master output gain to every plugin, that didn’t have it already.
- MDynamics now has side-chain.
- Optimized processing for host without channel reporting, such as Reaper.
- Fix: Upsampling in MDynamicsSideChain could lead to a crash.
- Fix: Latency reporting.
- Fix: MS encoder wasn’t working correctly.
- Fix: Multiparameters and parameters controlled by ABCD morphing weren’t recording automation.
- Fix: Compatibility fixes for Wavelab.
More information: MeldaProduction