Meldaproduction has announced version 5.00 of MDrummer, a virtual drum instrument for Windows and Mac.
5.00 is a huge major update, which brings a complete GUI restructuralization, better & faster stylable and resizable GUI engine, GPU acceleration and much more. It is highly recommended to install this update.
Changes in MDrummer v5.00
- New resizable & style GUI engine with several new styles, improved style settings and much more.
- GPU accelerated drawing minimizes CPU requirements for graphical processing leaving it for audio processing.
- New exhaustive documentation is available from the website.
- Improved VST3 and AU support, including overall compatibility, user interfaces, etc.
- Slightly improved piano roll colors.
- Added indication of octave harmonics in the “Harmonics” mode of each signal shape editor.
- Added axis horizontal & vertical indicators in equalizers.
- Text editors of frequency values now have a piano roll useful to set frequency of a particular note.
- Switches in several panels now change colors for better indication.
- Installer now remembers the installation directory when changed in previous versions.
- Ctrl+arrow now detects words in text input fields.
- Various optimizations and improvements in processing and GUI.
- Added panorama law to MUtility.
- Adding loop now keeps tracks from the current one.
- All file selectors now select the file drag & dropped from system explorer.
- Added Delay parameter to MSynthesizer4NN.
- If MDrummer factory files are not found, MDrummer asks for it, no need to use MDrummerConfig anymore.
- MMultiBandHarmonizer: Added ultra-low latency vocoder mode and high quality harmonizer mode.
- Added feedback to MChorus.
- Fix: Titles of some knobs were sometimes too tiny for the text to fit.
- Fix: Oscillators in harmonic mode sometimes performed harmonic generator on startup.
- Fix: Mouse movement over the plugin window in Cubase did stop any other drawing on some machines.
- Fix: Fixed cursor support on Mac.
- Fix: File dialog didn’t remember selected path and file if in a special subfolder.
- Fix: A few envelope modes could lead to a crash.
- Fix: Signal generator could generate slightly incorrect shapes in some extreme settings.
- Fix: Loop editor was saving “undo” on every move, so the whole GUI became sluggish.
- Fix: Rhythm editor didn’t update host tempo.
- Fix: Drag&drop files from Song module could lead to a crash.
- Fix: When loaded settings from the host while playing MDrummer didn’t update and could crash.
MDrummer 5.00 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for the introductory price of 99 EUR (regular 249 EUR). The update is free for existing MDrummer users. A free MDrummer Small version can be downloaded from MeldaProduction.