MeldaProduction has released version 5.01 of MDrummer, a virtual drum & percussion instrument for Windows and Mac.
MDrummer has been updated to 5.01 bringing several improvements (AAX support, popup tabs, redo, bass 2…), optimizations and fixes. It is highly recommended to install this update.
If you have version 5.00 installed, you can download an updater from our download page. If you have an older version or require AAX support, you need to get the newest installer from the download page.
Changes in MDrummer v5.01
- Added AAX support.
- Any tab can be now displayed as a popup via ctrl+click or right-clicking on it.
- Added lock component feature to drumset designer to prevent randomization from replacing specified components.
- Added redo feature for both drumsets and rhythms.
- Added Bass drum 2 component, so all new generated drumsets will contain 2 bass drums.
- Added support for 64-bit WAV files.
- Rhythm generator improves randomization for higher signatures.
- Improved sample analyze & import keyword detection.
- Number of bars for each part in Song tab extended to 256.
- File selectors and editors in MSampler, MMultiSampler, MScratcher and MSubSampleSynthesizer are now collapsible.
- Added “Edit drum” option in the loop editor track menu, which switches to drumset editor to edit associated drum.
- Now accepts drag & drop samples from malfunctioning hosts, which replace “\” in the path with “\\” (Reaper).
- Added auto-load feature for drumset – when enabled, changing selected drumset immediately reloads it.
- Fix: A crash could occur in some rare circumstances when a progress window has been displayed.
- Fix: MDrummer could freeze when loading drumset in some hosts.
- Fix: 64-bit standalone version on Windows 8 didn’t work properly with some ASIO drivers.
- Fix: Couldn’t be validated in Logic X due to a bug in Logic X.
- Fix: Rhythm generator could malfunction or even crash when changed signature of an empty essential beat.
- Fix: MDrummer standalone could crash on Windows with certain ASIO drivers.
- Fix: MDrummer standalone 64-bit could crash on Windows 8 on MIDI input.
- Fix: Loading WAV files with more than 8 channels caused a crash.
- Fix: Double-click on a part in Song tab didn’t switch to rhythm editor.
- Fix: Loading a track in song editor temporarily stopped playback.
- Fix: MModernCompressor couldn’t perform analysis.
- Fix: MDynamicEq band link didn’t work correctly.
- Fix: MDrummer could crash when duplicated and deleted afterwards.
- Fix: A crash could occur in some extreme circumstances on some buggy ATI GPUs.
- Fix: A crash could occur in some extreme circumstances, when a host was destroying and recreating the editor.
- Fix: Plugins could hypothetically freeze after init/store, though it has not been proven.
MDrummer is available for purchase for 249 EUR. The MDrummer Small edition can be downloaded at no charge.