Mellowmuse has released version 1.2e of Auto Time Adjuster (ATA), an RTAS plug-in for Pro Tools LE/M-Powered, designed to ease your workflow when using plug-ins that generate significant latency.
Changes in ATA v1.2e
- “P” key command, when Master ATA is the foreground plug-in, will ping all tracks.
- “P” key command, when any other ATA is the foreground plug-in, will ping just that one track.
- Manual values can be entered directly into the latency field of individual ATAs.
- Individual ATAs can be locked by clicking on the padlock, they will then keep their current value
regardless of changes to proceeding plug-ins or pinging.
- A total value in the Master ATA indicates the total delay that all tracks are offset by, this can be used to sync Video manually to ATA or when importing bounced tracks (shift imported audio early by this amount).
Auto Time Adjuster is available for purchase for $49 USD.
Mellowmuse has also announced that all its plug-ins, with the exception of ATA, are now available in VST/RTAS formats for Mac and Windows, and AU for Mac. Current and new licenses are valid for all versions.
Visit Mellowmuse for more information.