Memory Splice has released an updated version of the Roland JD-Xi Software Editor, a controller & editor software for the JD-Xi interactive analog/digital crossover synthesizer from Roland.
The update brings an improved GUI and the editor is now also available as a VST instrument plugin for Windows and Mac.
The focus has entirely been on functionality and liberating the Roland JD-Xi from menu-diving and ending the pressing the small black buttons in a dark room thereby ending button-mashing errors.
JD-Xi Editor features
- Two-Way Communication between the editor software and JD-Xi synth with the push of a button.
- New Improved GUI.
- VSTi-Plug In for using your JD-Xi with your DAW.
- Control of all Analog Synth Parameters.
- Control of all Digital Synth 1 & 2 Parameters.
- Control of all Drum Partials and Parameters.
- Control of Effects 1 & 2 with a simple button.
- Control of Reverb and Delay.
- Arpeggio Control.
The JD-Xi Software Editor is on sale for $45 USD until October 7th, 2017 (regular $60 USD).