Mercuriall Audio Software has released version 1.1 of Mercuriall Spark, an effect plugin that models four Marshall tube amplifiers, four guitar cabinets, four overdrive pedals and a set of the most common spatial effects.
Spark is the realization of all our latest achievements in the field of real-time electric circuits modeling. First of all, it’s a tube push-pull power amplifier that is working with a reactive load (guitar cabinet), with negative feedback and electric feed chains. This allowed us to implement a truly realistic poweramp saturation (very important for the majority of the Marshall®-based amps), realistic work of the Presence knob and made possible to take into account the influence of the output and power transformers.
Changes in Spark v1.1
- New stomp box based on BOSS® SD-1.
- New presets from Ola Englund (not available in the AAX version).
- Improved plugin performance on Mac.
- Improved performance of Windows 32bit plugin.
- Improved AFD HI channel sound.
- Fixed some issues in Delay settings.
- Added “EQd cabs”. These cabs have more even low end behavior.
Spark for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $99 USD until February 19th, 2017, 11:59pm PDT (regular $120 USD). The U530 plugin is also on sale, priced at $49.99 USD (regular $59.99 USD).