Mercuriall Audio Software has released 64-bit AAX versions of its Tube Amp Ultra 530 effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
Tube Amp Ultra 530 VST/AU/AAX plug-in (briefly U530) based on the popular sound studio preamp ENGL® E530, having a wide range of tone. On this basis, you can customize the sound of the powerful hi-gain to bright crunch and crystal clean tone. We hope that many musicians will use U530 in its arsenal.
Tube Amp Ultra 530 features
- Complete modeling of real circuit design.
- Solves the equations in real-time using a neural network.
- Uses accurate mathematical models of tubes (including vintage tube).
- The power amplifier operates with the load cabinet.
- Smooth positioning of the microphone cabinet in two axes.
- The cabs are based on:
- Bogner Uberkab 412 4×12 Celestion G12T-75 (new).
- Marshall 1960A 4X12 Celestion G12M (new).
- Marshall 1960B 4×12 JBL K120 (vintage).
- MESABOOGIE 4X12 RECTIFIER 4×12 Celestion Vintage 30 (new).
- HIWATT SE4123F 4×12 Fane SE4123 (vintage).
- Bogner 212C 2×12 Celestion Vintage 30 (new).
- Vox AC30 2×12 Alnico Blues (vintage).
- Fender Tweed Deluxe 1×12 Jensen P12R (vintage).
Tube Amp Ultra 530 is available for purchase for $59.99 USD. A limited free version is available for download (VST/AU/AAX).