Mercuriall Audio Software has released an update for Tube Amp Ultra U530, an effect plugin based on the ENGL E530 all-tube preamplifier.
Tube Amp Ultra 530 VST/AU plug-in (briefly U530) based on the popular sound studio preamp ENGL® E530, having a wide range of tone. On this basis, you can customize the sound of the powerful hi-gain to bright crunch and crystal clean tone. We hope that many musicians will use U530 in its arsenal.
Changes in Tube Amp Ultra U530
- Improved power amplifier circuit. More low frequencies, verified by amplitude frequency response regulator presence, and now on the tube 6L6GC.
- Improved resonance parameters for modeling the dynamics under load.
- Improved Fast mode. Now, it’s almost exactly like Precise mode.
- Improved models of all tubes. Model 12AX7RCA completely redesigned. Best Model.
- To increase the range of Master and Input Volume. This allows more overload preamp and power amp.
- The restriction of the grid is now at all stages preamp (previously it was not at the first stage).
The U530 plugin for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for $39.99 USD during the Christmas holidays (regular $59.99 USD). A free version with limited features is available for donwload.