Mercuriall Audio has announced an update to the ReAxis amp simulation audio plugin for Windows and Mac.
Version 1.2 comes with various new features such as cabinet and reverb IR loaders.
ReAxis is a VST/AU/AAX plugin that models MESA/Boogie® Triaxis™ (rev. TX5A) preamp.
It includes tube power amps, four guitar cabinets and three microphones, a Wah-Wah based on Dunlop® 535Q, several overdrive pedals and a set of the most common spatial effects.
Changes in ReAxis v1.2
- New features:
- Cabinet IR loader.
- Reverb IR loader.
- Stereo, up to ~6s long (@44.1 kHz) IRs are supported.
- Reverb IR blend option.
- Load IRs with drag’n’drop.
- Switch between IRs with left/right keyboard arrows.
- Automatic, high-quality IR resampling.
- New presets are automatically available for fresh Reaxis installs. For the existing installs we recommend saving your custom presets and then loading a new bank preset from your Mercuriall account in the Reaxis section.
- Reaxis loads faster.
- Preset switching is now faster.
- When adjusting microphone position, Reaxis uses less CPU.
- Plugin is reacting quicker to different parameters adjustments.
- Reduced clicks when switching between some settings and adjusting microphone position.
- In Windows, VST3 plugin is now located in C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\
- Bug fixes:
- At some settings the LD1 channel sound could be unnatural. This has been fixed.
- When two instances of Reaxis were open and in one of them a preset was saved, it was necessary to restart your DAW to see the preset in the other Reaxis instance. Now you just need to re-open the Reaxis instance to see the newly saved preset.
- In some DAWs turning off the cab section and reopening the project led to a crash. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an incorrect sample-rate behaviour of Wah in stereo-mode in some circumstances.
- Due to the corrections of the preamp model, the overall volume of the plugin sound has increased. If you load your old presets in v1.2, you will need to turn down the Reaxis volume a little bit.
The update is free for ReAxis owners and costs $69.99 USD for existing customers.
To celebrate the release, ReAxis is available at a discounted price $77 USD for new customers until May 27th, 11:59 PDT.
More information: Mercuriall Audio Software