Fluffy Audio has released Michele Fattori: Solo Bassoon and Francesco Lovecchio: Solo Oboe, the third and fourth volume of its woodwind series for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Michele Fattori is teacher of Bassoon at the Conservatory of Music “B. Marcello”, in Venice. He performed with many important directors like Sir S. Rattle, D. Barenboim, I. Fisher, P. Boulez, V. Gergiev, D. Harding, Sir C. Davis, B. Haitink, M. Jansons and recorded with famous labels as Deutsche Grammophon, EMI, Harmonia.
Francesco Lovecchio is a skilled performer and he’s first oboe in many renowned musical projects in Italy and Europe.
Solo Bassoon & Solo Oboe features
- Solo Bassoon features more than three full octaves.
- Solo Oboe features more than two octave and a half range.
- 3 dynamic layers for sustained articulations.
- 3 true legato articulations.
- 4 Round Robins for staccato.
- Create your unique sound by mixing the 3 microphones positions (Close, Mid and Far).
- Articulations Editor which allows to precisely control each of the articulations included and create your own.
- Sampling with Schoeps microphones.
- Neve and Millennia Media preamps.
The Solo Bassoon and Solo Oboe are now available for the introductory price of 69 EUR/USD each until November 7th, 2016 (regular 89 EUR/USD).
Both volumes are also included in the Solo Woodwinds Complete bundle with Solo Flute and Solo Clarinet. This bundle is on sale for 259 EUR/USD (regular 299 EUR/USD).
More information: FluffyAudio