Mildon Studios has released acoustic guitar strummer instrument Lemonstrum 2 and EQ9, an equalizer that is based on different characteristics of sound instead of frequencies.
Lemonstrum 2 VSTi Acoustic Guitar Strummer for PC lets you strum your midi keyboard just like a real guitar. It gives you 24 chord slots, each assignable with a custom chord and a keyboard trigger. The on-screen fretboard and keyboard allow you to plot new chords and keyboard triggers using drag n’ drop. A dedicated upstroke key (C3 – two octaves below Middle C) can be played alternately with the keyboard trigger you assigned (serves as your down-stroke) to create an effective strumming pattern.
Lemonstrum 2 features
- 24 chord slots assignable with custom chords and keyboard triggers.
- To get the first chord playing, try pressing Middle C-E-G chord (and so on, as plotted) on your midi controller.
- Create and edit your own chords.
- Pre-configured with all major and minor chords.
- Variable strumming speed, release and bass-cut control.
- Drag and drop chord plotting / keyboard trigger plotting.
- Can load and save patches as FXB or FXP files (8 patches).
- Global bypass / mute button for each string.
- Standard E-A-D-G-B-E tuning.
- Dedicated upstroke key (C3) for easy strumming.
- High-Quality 16-bit 44khz samples.
Lemonstrum 2 is available as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC for $24 USD. A trial version is available for download from the product page (Does not load/save patches and is for personal use only. You may not distribute/share music created with this version)
EQ9 is an equalizer that is based on different characteristics of sound instead of frequencies.
It is for those who rely less on exact values and love to mix audio by ear. It’s a quick fix for professionals, and a big boost for starters.
- DEPTH – Very low sub-bass. Boost a little to give fullness.
- THUMP – Punchy bass sound. Boost to enhance kick drums and snare.
- MUD – Adds fullness to the low-mid. Dial-down to reduce proximity effect or muddiness.
- WARMTH – Boost too much and you’ll have a tube effect. Keep it low with the vocals.
- BODY – Mid frequencies. Creates a hollow sound when removed.
- CLARITY – Boost a little to emphasize vocals, guitar strumming, cymbals, etc.
- SHEEN – High-mid frequencies. Too much boost will add sibilance.
- BRIGHTNESS – High frequencies. Too much boost will bring out harsh sounds and sibilance.
- AIR – Boost a little to enhance guitar strumming, breath sounds, cymbals, and strings.
EQ9 is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC for $4.95 USD. A trial version is available for download from the product page.
Visit Mildon Studios for more information.