Samples From Mars has launched a collection of multi-sampled instruments featuring the sounds of the Korg minilogue analog synthesizer.
Almost all of the patches we made were created from scratch, with the exception of a small handful of presets (shoutout to Jimmy Edgar) that we modified to taste. We multi-sampled the synth at different filter settings, captured the results of the motion sequencer and utilized all of the voice modes along the way – poly, duo, unison, mono, chord and delay.
Our goal was to provide a rich, analog palette ranging from the simplest, most straight forward patches to the most oddball FX. We used a high end inductor style analog EQ to add more low mids, and incorporated some saturation (solid state and tube) to give an added boost where necessary. Overall this gave us a more “professional” sound than the synth out of the box.
Mini From Mars features
- 32 expertly multi-sampled instruments for Ableton, Kontakt, & Logic.
- Extensive multi-sampling, modulation and FX routing on all instruments.
- Hard bodied bass, epic pads, unique acid, modern leads, wonky fx and more.
- Hand trimmed and expertly looped to perfection.
- Clean, tape and tube recordings for the greatest depth between patches.
- 2.6 GB unzipped per format.
Mini From Mars is available for purchase for $29 USD.