MixVibes has released version 3.0 Remixlive for iOS, a finger-drumming enhanced version that can be played like an instrument.
The update also features a new loop-based sequencer and a full-screen waveform, plus a redesign of all the main views.
Music production made intuitive. Create and remix songs using loops, finger drumming and patterns. Play Remixlive like an instrument create unique drum beats and melodies in just a few taps. Record patterns easily thanks to an intuitive loop-based sequencer.
Changes in Remixlive v3.0
- Brand new finger-drumming mode:
- Now with an additional “Drum” grid including extra one-shot samples.
- Record finger-drumming patterns directly into the “Loop” grid.
- Zoom waveform view:
- Full-screen waveform for accurate slicing & editing.
- Edit ADSR & BPM parameters with just a few taps.
- Complete design overhaul:
- Access track, pad and pattern recordings from the topbar.
- Redesign of the mixer, FX and sample edit views.
- Fixes included in 3.0.1
- Optimisation of memory usage.
- Fixes overdub issue (not working).
Remixlive for iOS is a free universal app. Additional features are available through in-app purchases.