The Very Loud Indeed Co. has announced the release of a new Kontakt instrument envisioned with speed and power in mind.
Mobilis: Hybrid Scoring Percussion features carefully crafted percussion loops and single hits that have been specifically designed to be stackable for maximum versatility. They can be accessed instantly without interrupting your creative workflow, and have been made extremely dynamic to adapt to almost any type of cinematic composition.
- 728 sound files at 24 bit / 48 kHz resolution in a compact ~1 GB footprint.
- Highly dynamic tempo-synced loops and single hits.
- Single hit versions of all the loops are easily accessible via the mod wheel (CC1), to be used as endings or as building blocks to create your own rhythms in your DAW.
- All sounds can be accessed with a 61-key (or larger) MIDI controller without touching the GUI or shifting octaves, by keyswitching sound banks.
- Clean GUI with quick visual confirmation of which Bank and which type of sound (loops or single hits) are currently active.
- All WAV files are included, so you can use them in your DAW or other samplers.
Mobilis for the full version of Kontakt 6.5.2 or higher is on sale for the introductory price of $59 USD for a limited time (regular $79 USD).
More information: The Very Loud Indeed Co.