The Very Loud Indeed Co. has introduced the second installment in the Mobilis series of hybrid scoring percussion libraries for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Similar to the first Mobilis, the second volume delivers a Kontakt instrument envisioned with speed and power in mind.
Mobilis II is about having a large number of simple but carefully crafted percussion loops and single hits that have been specifically designed to be stackable for maximum versatility, can be accessed instantly without interrupting your creative workflow, and have been made extremely dynamic to adapt to almost any type of cinematic composition.
MOBILIS II takes a more organic approach than MOBILIS. We recorded studio percussionists José María Piedra and Horacio París performing on a large amount of ethnic percussion instruments, and we incorporated a huge number of found sounds, specifically recorded for this instrument.
Mobilis II: Hybrid Scoring Percussion features
- 728 sound files at 24 bit / 48 kHz resolution in a compact ~1 GB footprint.
- Highly dynamic tempo-synced loops and single hits.
- Single hit versions of all the loops are easily accessible via the mod wheel (CC1), to be used as endings or as building blocks to create your own rhythms in your DAW.
- All sounds can be accessed with a 61-key (or larger) MIDI controller without touching the GUI or shifting octaves, by keyswitching sound banks.
- Clean GUI with quick visual confirmation of which Bank and which type of sound (loops or single hits) are currently active.
- All WAV files are included, so you can use them in your DAW or other samplers.
Available for the full version of Kontakt 6.7.1 or higher, Mobilis II is on sale at the intro price of $59 USD until July 8th, 2022 (regular $79 USD).
More information: The Very Loud Indeed Co.