OhmLab has announced a new release in its popular modular synth sample library series. Mod Bits II features a diverse collection of interesting percussive sounds.
Modular. Layered. Twisted. Punchy. Textured. Original. Funky. Useful.
Mod Bits II is a diverse collection of interesting percussive sounds developed here in the lab. Each sample is a combination of up-to four individual modular synth sounds, expertly layered and processed in a way that makes them ideal for a wide range of music production.
The sample pack is available now for $10 USD.
Other recent OhmLab packs include:
- Despotism, 56 royalty-free movie dialogue samples in .wav format.
- Space Dust, 50 sounds from the farthest reaches of the multiverse.
- Ambient Glitch Textures, a unique sound pack of 50 samples, each exactly one minute in length.
- Found Sounds for Beat Makers, common kitchen items alongside active motion sounds.
- Polyrhythm, a MIDI clip collection featuring a wide range of stacked Euclidean rhythms.
- Noise, meticulously designed samples that feature so many iconic noise types.
- Dark Waves, 50 professionally designed patches with deep and gritty sounds.
More information: OhmLab