Modartt has released an updated version of its Pianoteq physically modeled piano instrument for macOS, Windows and Linux.
New in the version 6.1 update is a spatialization technique that aims to increase realism by bringing more air and presence to the instruments. Minor re-voicing has also been done on some instruments/presets.
Furthermore, new features are introduced along with support for the NKS (Native Kontrol Standard) extended plug-in format from Native Instruments.
Changes in Pianoteq v6.1.0
- New spatialization technique which brings more air and presence to the instruments, increasing realism.
- Minor re-voicing on some instruments/presets.
- Support for the NKS (Native Kontrol Standard) extended plug-in format from Native Instruments.
- The most recently used presets (up to 5) are displayed in the presets menu.
- The loudness should be more even when the reverb amount is changed.
Pianoteq customers can download from the user area. A free trial version is also available.
More information: Pianoteq