Modbap Modular has announced the fourth entry in its expanding Eurorack product lineup. A 3-channel digital drum synth array, Trinity packs 3 powerful drum voices into a 20HP module.
The name Trinity refers to the 3 drum channels and tips its hat to the core elements of any modern beat driven composition which is typically Kick, Snare and Hat.
Trinity takes this simple idea and flips it on its head with 3 channels and an array of drum synth algorithms that use various types of synthesis (Analog Inspired, Additive, FM & Noise). This allows for a wide range of drum design capability that achieves and reaches far beyond the conventional kick, snare, and hat.
- 4 drum algorithms: Block (analog inspired), Heap (additive), Neon (FM) & Arcade (noise).
- 2 dozen CV inputs.
- CV control over all major parameters.
- Trigger and pitch control over all 3 channels.
- 3 voice drum polyphony.
- Clipping limiter.
- Switchable output routing matrix with individual and Mix output.
- Stack, Cycle & Random modes.
- Midi over USB (micro).