ElectroPhonic Innovations has announced the Indiegogo campaign launch of its Model One EP, the world’s first pro level self-amplified electric guitar.
Playing is believing
Combining the rich powerful sound and feel of an electric guitar with the freedom of an acoustic, the revolutionary Model One EP features patented ElectroPhonic™ tuned labyrinth technology and proprietary stereo electronics for an incredible playing experience; instantly, anytime and anywhere.
Hear and feel tone like never before
All analog electronics, twin full-range speakers, and a stereo 8-watt Class D power amp create an exceptional wide sound field. High-quality delay and modulation effects are mastered with simple controls for fantastic expressive range. The guitar is driven by ElectroPhonic’s state-of-the-art rechargeable Li-Ion smart power system. Feel the power in your hands as the sound resonates through you.
Catch that inspiration, anytime, anywhere
With no cables, outboard effects or amp needed, you can grab and go, with complete creative freedom – whether you’re travelling, hanging out at the beach, or dashing to a spontaneous jam. The Model One EP can be plugged into a workstation or PA, used with headphones, or connected to a smart phone app. Seize inspiration whenever and wherever you are.
Model One EP features
- The world’s first pro level self-amplified guitar, combining the sound and feel of an electric guitar with the freedom of an acoustic.
- Solid hardwood construction.
- Patented tuned labyrinth technology and state of the art stereo electronics.
- All analog electronics, twin full-range speakers, and a stereo 8-watt Class D power amp create a huge sound and real TONE.
- Rechargeable Li-Ion smart power system.
- No need for cables, outboard effects or amps: total creative freedom.
To celebrate the launch of the Model One EP, ElectroPhonic Innovations is offering a special discount of up to $300 USD off the $849 MSRP to early birds who support their launch campaign on Indiegogo.