Full Bucket Music has released version 1.0.0 of the ModulAir modular polyphonic software synthesizer for Windows and macOS.
ModulAir is (although now officially released) a work in progress with only a bunch of quirky presets and a lousy documentation. Note that I am constantly adding modules and stuff to it.
Since the last version (0.9.2) stereo versions of filter modules have been added and a bug in the reverb module had been fixed. The update also includes various other improvements and bugfixes.
- Fully modular architecture.
- Up to 18 modules per patch.
- 43 module types available.
- Polyphonic Voice and monophonic Master modules.
- Up to 64 voices polyphony.
- External signal processing possible.
- TUN/SCL micro-tuning file import.
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC.
- Double precision audio processing.
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit).
ModulAir is a free download in VST and AU plugin formats. Donations are appreciated.
More information: Full Bucket Music