Modwheel has announced the release of its new Kontakt instrument library Repercussions, the latest title in the Creative Differences series, featuring a compendium of percussion and percussive instruments from Modwheel’s 30 year collection.
With pristine recordings made in Stella Maris Chapel by John Neill, 3 mic placements and deeply sampled, we offer you the original beautiful sound of the instrument and make it easy for you to treat it as you need for your screen composition or your track, no matter the style or scale of your compositions. These sounds can bring beauty to the intimate moments or powerful drama to the epic journeys of the music you make.
- 3 microphone placements recorded in the Stella Maris Chapel.
- 56 Kontakt patches made by sampling 80+ instruments, up to 6 velocity layers, various articulations, 5 round robins.
- 18,850 24bit 48kHz Multisamples.
- 10.9 GB core library using NI lossless compression.
- Requires the full version of Kontakt 5.8 or higher.
Repercussions is on sale at an introductory price of $69 USD until December 5th, 2021 (regular $99 USD). Tax may apply.
More information: Modwheel