Momo has announced the release of a new MIDI Editor for the TR-06 Drumatix drum machine by Roland.
With the TR-06 Editor you have direct access to many parameters and can save them as a Sound Data File and load them back into the TR-06 at any time.
In the PlugIn VST version you can record the controller movements and thus integrate the Roland TR-06 Drumatix into your DAW project.
Roland TR-06 Midi Editor/Controller features
- Complex sound changes.
- Direct access to the sound parameters of the TR-06.
- The volume of LT + HT and OH + CH can be adjusted separately.
- For BD, SD, LT and HT a random function can be used.
- X/Y modulation of all parameters.
- Drum Sound settings can be stored in and loaded from a Sound Bank as single sounds or a drum kit.
- Includes 49 drum sound presets and 8 Drum Kit Presets (TR 606).
- All controllers can be automated.
- The editor settings can be saved in a DAW project.
The editor is available in VST and AU plugin formats and as standalone software for Windows and Mac. It costs 6.90 EUR / $7.90 USD.
More information: Momo