Momo has announced the release of a MIDI editor and sound bank for the System-1 synthesizer by Roland.
With the System-1 Editor you have direct access to all parameters and can save them as a Sound Data File and load them back into the System-1 at any time.
In the PlugIn VST Version you can record the controller movements and how to integrate the System-1 Synth into your DAW Project.
System-1 Editor features
- Complex sound changes.
- Direct access to the sound parameters.
- The new OSC 1+2 waveforms are directly selectable.
- X/Y modulation of all parameters.
- Settings can be stored in a Sound Bank.
- Includes a sound bank with 100 sounds.
- “Random” function (3 different mods are possible) allow quick generation of new sounds.
The editor is available in VST and AU plugin formats and as standalone software for Windows and Mac. It is priced 5.90 EUR.
More information: Momo